We believe that belonging to the school community is to wear the symbols of Wellstead Primary School with pride. At Wellstead Primary School we hope that children will develop a sense of ‘belonging’, and the wearing of school uniform enhances this. We encourage all children to wear our school uniform and P.E. kit as it encourages a sense of community and develops a sense of “belonging”.
All branded clothing can be ordered from Skoolkit via their website at Skoolkit Wellstead School Uniform Ordering
We have some items in school for size purposes so please pop into the school office should you need assistance.
Good quality second-hand uniform is also available at school and our parents' association, PoW sell second hand uniform, details of which can be found on the PoW website page.
Wellstead Primary School’s winter uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers / grey skirt or grey pinafore.
- Sky blue embroidered school logo polo shirt.
- Purple embroidered school logo sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Grey socks or tights.
- Suitable black low heeled walking shoes.
- Trainers worn throughout the day may be harmful to feet and, together with boots, are inappropriate for school and should therefore not be worn.
Wellstead Primary School’s summer uniform consists of:
- Purple embroidered logo polo shirt.
- Grey shorts / grey skirt or grey pinafore.
- Purple check dresses.
- Sensible sandals, i.e. no open backs or toes.
Wellstead Primary School’s games kit consists of:
- Purple school embroidered hoodie.
- Purple school embroidered logo t-shirt.
- Black PE shorts.
- Black plimsolls or trainers (trainers are more suitable for older children for games lessons on the field).
- Black jogging bottoms.
Extra items required are:
- Purple school logo book bag.
- Purple school logo shoe bag for keeping games kit in at school.
- Appropriate sunhats for hot weather.
- Children are required to bring a coat to school every day in the colder months and a showerproof jacket is advisable in summer.
Please remember that all items must be marked with your child's name.