School milk is free for all under 5s and is provided for all pupils aged 5 and over at around £15 per term.
In conjunction with the Department of Education's School Food Plan, our school is able to provide a free 189ml portion of low-fat milk to children entitled to statuatory free school meals. Should you wish to register your child for this service please contact the school office who will be happy to assist you.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a cup of semi-skimmed milk everyday, which is delivered fresh and chilled, ready to be drunk at morning break. Their milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help the children stay focused. Find out the top 10 reasons to drink milk by visiting the Cool Milk website. Please note that Cool Milk only provide semi-skimmed milk and no alternatives are currently available.
How to register
Milk is completely free for children aged under 5 and is subsidised for children aged 5 or older. Simply register on the Cool Milk website.
My child is under 5
- Just register by 5pm Tuesday for your child's free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before you child's fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time, if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment.
My child is 5 or older
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the telephone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by 5pm Tuesday, for your child's milk to start the following week.