app scopay term-dates education calendar noticeboard attendance trophy
Sports Day Thursday 20th June! KS2 9.15-11.45am and KS1 1.30 – 3.15pm. We hope to see you there!
Contact Us
Wellstead Primary School

Wellstead Primary School

Sowing the Seeds of Success

SEND Information Report

Who can I contact to discuss SEND at Wellstead Primary School?

Our Inclusion Leader is Mrs Amanda Rowe and can be contacted through the school.

Mrs Amanda Rowe

Wellstead Primary School

Wellstead Way

Hedge End


SO30 2LE

Tel - 01489 799351


The school SEND governor is Susan Perrin and she can be contacted via the School Office.